WE ARE NOW HIRING AN
TO WORK IN OUR HEADQUARTER IN SÄÄKSJÄRVI, LEMPÄÄLÄ WITH GREAT TRANSPORT CONNECTIONS TO TAMPERE.
As an IT Coordinator your main responsibilities are:
- Support on managing information technology and computer systems to achieve high level of user satisfaction
- Support on coordinating assignments to IT vendors to ensure high quality delivery of service and uptime
- Develop methods to ensure high level of IT security
- Assist on GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) assurance
- Participate on development/transformation projects
- Assisting system audits and assess their outcomes
We appreciate the following skills and experience:
- Your studies in area of Information Management are in a latter stage of completion (opportunity for final thesis in Robit environment)
- Earlier work experience from Information Management organization is a big plus (For example: user support, technical solutions, networks, cloud services)
- Problem solving capabilities and communication skills
- Adequate English skills both written and oral
We are looking for a team player with positive can-do, service-oriented and hands-on attitude. You can grow to be a part of Robit Information Management organization with global reach. IT Coordinator reports to Head of Information Management.
The position is full-time summer job, which has a possibility to continue based on requirement and your availability. You can work flexible along with your final studies.
Please send your CV and cover letter to us April 21st at the latest: IT Coordinator apply
But please note that we start interviews already during the application period and fill this position as soon as we find the suitable candidate.